Blue Iris reverted to demo following Windows update

Dazcomputers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Awwww did I trigger you? Poor baby.
You said 'Trigger" lol But on another note I disabled windows updates after I updated my graphics driver to stop the High CPU usage which worked great so far. I see that windows wants to install the old driver again which of course I will not let happen, but my question is are there any other specific updates that I should avoid installing to avoid any complications with BI? Love some of your comments by the way.....puts a smile on my face some days!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work you are very much appreciated by many of us.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You said 'Trigger" lol But on another note I disabled windows updates after I updated my graphics driver to stop the High CPU usage which worked great so far. I see that windows wants to install the old driver again which of course I will not let happen, but my question is are there any other specific updates that I should avoid installing to avoid any complications with BI? Love some of your comments by the way.....puts a smile on my face some days!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work you are very much appreciated by many of us.
I dont know of any issues aside from the intel driver.

amill

n3wb
Reaction score
Had this same issue. Had to input the product key again and it appears all my settings stayed. Weird.