Blue iris - uniview IP Network PTZ Dome Camera, 2MP, 1080P, 22X Optical Zoom, 24VAC

Total

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello : I'm connecting a
Uniview IP Network PTZ Dome Camera, 2MP, 1080P, 22X Optical Zoom, 24VAC

to the blue iris program . Again I can connect to the camera , but what settings should I try in Blue iris .

thanks people .

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Total

n3wb
Reaction score
Re: Blue iris - uniview IP Network PTZ Dome Camera, 2MP, 1080P, 22X Optical Zoom, 24V

Thanks :) I used the onvif device manager to find the correct ports , we have picture , but no PTZ control . Any ideas of that in Blue Iris ? Thanks man , you are the greatest ..

Total

n3wb
Reaction score
Re: Blue iris - uniview IP Network PTZ Dome Camera, 2MP, 1080P, 22X Optical Zoom, 24V

Hello All : Ken from Blueiris logged into the camera , ADJUSTED the program . Now the blueiris will find the settings correctly for everyone ..

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Hello All : Ken from Blueiris logged into the camera , ADJUSTED the program . Now the blueiris will find the settings correctly for everyone ..
How about telling us the settings which worked to possibly help someone else in the future? :)

Total

n3wb
Reaction score

How about telling us the settings which worked to possibly help someone else in the future? :)
Ken logged into the camera , Did his magic . Did a update on the blueiris program , Now when you select find/inspect . all the settings are discovered . Ken adjusted the main blueiris program ( YES , for everyone ) .....