Blue Iris Updates (64 bit)

Blue Iris Updates - Official Thread 5.9.0.1

Reaction score
This was always the way it worked for v5. He only started ENFORCING the rules later. Moreover, you can still keep using the version you own and paid for. You are a parasite and want something for free. No one works for free. Great be discourage with BI...go use something else...there are a million other options...let us know how they work out for you. He has no obligation to keep an old v4 file up there permanently. He did for years. You are owed nothing.
Oh wow, I came to this forum for help I am now being called names by a moderator. No sir, I am not a parasite nor I want anything for free. I have not only purchased two licenses from this developer but I have recommended his software to others who also did pay to get the software. All I asked for was the executable file given I was not careful to save it before formatting my pc, to then enable the program with my purchased license. You are certainly not owed my gratitude.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh wow, I came to this forum for help I am now being called names by a moderator. No sir, I am not a parasite nor I want anything for free. I have not only purchased two licenses from this developer but I have recommended his software to others who also did pay to get the software. All I asked for was the executable file given I was not careful to save it before formatting my pc, to then enable the program with my purchased license. You are certainly not owed my gratitude.
So you're asking the developer many years after your purchase to provide you with support.... It takes time to respond to you and to send you a file.... Stop being a leech and either pay for support or back up your software...
If you don't like the way you're treated on this forum you can get the fuck out and let the door hit you on the way out

mvoss

n3wb
Reaction score
Curious, what is the criteria for an update being listed as "Critical or highly-stable release?"

Thanks,

MIchael