Blue Iris Updates (64 bit)

Blue Iris Updates - Official Thread 5.8.8.12

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Yep, I went back even further because I liked it better before clicking on an alert stopped the first alert from being the current alert when you closed the recording...

kklee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Same as @ARAMP1 Everything seems to be working with 5.5.1.7 for me, UI3, console, and Android app all show alerts correctly.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have found with these recent updates since DeepStack was introduced that a reboot of the computer after a BI update seems to fix a lot of issues!

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
.7 was ok for me, I'm just not liking the new alerts stuff. It won't stop me from trying each of the new releases though. Unlike most, mine are mostly critter cams, so I can play without worries of losing something critical.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I just updated to .8 and everything is fine again, other than the $4^&@ dynamic console. I think the fast turnaround from.7 to .8 means there was a problem, or more, in .7. With something this complex it's not surprising. Stuff happens no matter how careful you are.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I just updated to .8 and everything is fine again, other than the $4^&@ dynamic console. I think the fast turnaround from.7 to .8 means there was a problem, or more, in .7. With something this complex it's not surprising. Stuff happens no matter how careful you are.
I am also on .8 and my alerts are back to normal.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I wish these update descriptions included a little, just a tiny little bit, more detail, like "fixed memory clearing issue" or "fixed clone camera problem".

1.8 started out at just under 2GB of RAM at about 2PM. I just looked and it's at 5.89GB already.

Il_Pres

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
.9 update is not obeying to the setting: Add to Alert List: Hi-Res JPEG Files, like it was in the past. It is saving only low res JPG, from the sub stream. I reverted back to .6 . .6 version is saving JPG file from the main stream reliably.