Blue Iris ver 4 Pixelated remote view

Reaction score
I recently picked up some Reolink RLC-410's and connected them to the network I am viewing the rest of the cameras on and if I view them through remote view/webcast of blue iris the cameras are very pixelated in the live view unless i click on them and make them full screen. Any suggestions to clear this up?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I recently picked up some Reolink RLC-410's and connected them to the network I am viewing the rest of the cameras on and if I view them through remote view/webcast of blue iris the cameras are very pixelated in the live view unless i click on them and make them full screen. Any suggestions to clear this up?
yup...first go to the blue iris options>webserver tab>advanced>encoder profiles > configure>limit bitrate set to at least 2048 ...repeat for other profiles if you are using them...
then from the main console to the left of the ptz controls (enable them if not visible) select all cameras (or the group you are viewing) and specify frame size to 1920x1080..
here is the gear icon

Side note, avoid reolink cams, the company lies and is junk...they also have issues with BI because iframe intervals cannot be specified.

Attachments