Blue Iris Video auto-cycle one camera at a time

JackStone

n3wb
Reaction score
I have just made the switch to Blue Iris, I am really impressed with it so far. I am just stuck trying to get 1 camera at a time to cycle through all cameras on the actual Blue Iris machine itself. The web app is great for this, but I cannot work out what I am doing wrong on the actual machine. When I select auto-cycle.. you can see it select one camera at a time for 3 secs and then move to the next camera, I believe it is cycling the audio??? My cameras don't have audio so I am wanting to cycle 1 camera at a time full screen. I have read the help file and searched online. I must be missing something, can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Click on both auto cycle AND show only selected camera (directly to the right of the auto cycle option)...now if you want true full screen, right click on a black portion of the screen and select maximize frame.

JackStone

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I clicked on the Auto-Cycle button and the show only selected cameras followed by maximize frame. However I can still see all the cameras as opposed to 1 at a time full screen cycling.... I must be doing something wrong.....

The two options/buttons turn green when I select them..

JackStone

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm looking at a mates blue iris setup and it works as it should. One camera cycles at a time in full screen view. Why does mine show all cameras on the screen at once? Why is one simple function so hard to sort out?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm looking at a mates blue iris setup and it works as it should. One camera cycles at a time in full screen view. Why does mine show all cameras on the screen at once? Why is one simple function so hard to sort out?
Ok, i think this is your problem.
Blue iris options>cameras>priority camera display set it to "full window selected camera"

JackStone

n3wb
Reaction score
Turns out I had Active during profiles selected for the cameras. Once I unticked these check boxes it started working as intended. I must have clicked them along the way somewhere.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@JackStone Active during profiles must be checked if you are using the schedule otherwise the camera will display but not record or alert.....i dont see how it would affect your issue anyway...
I was able to duplicate your issue and solve it with Blue iris options>cameras>priority camera display set it to "full window selected camera"

Last edited by a moderator:

LVNV007

n3wb
Reaction score
@JackStone Active during profiles must be checked if you are using the schedule otherwise the camera will display but not record or alert.....i dont see how it would affect your issue anyway...
I was able to duplicate your issue and solve it with Blue iris options>cameras>priority camera display set it to "full window selected camera"
Has something changed in BI as when I use the web server to see my cameras there is no longer a "All Cameras" view option or "all cameras cycle". I have not changed anything in my settings so not sure why it is not there anymore. Is there a setting I can check to get this feature back?

Looked through the online boards but cannot find anything on this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

lou200@gmail.com