BLue Iris Window

rinconmike

n3wb
Reaction score
I am new to BI and still learning. I updated it this morning (initially install was around a week ago).

I thought previously I could drag windows to move them around. Now, when I click it just opens the single camera and I cannot drag. Is this a setting I need to change or did something change in the latest update.

Also, previously when setting the cameras in desktop frame, I was able to have it in its own frame or multiple cameras in one frame. Right now the first four I open go into a single frame. Five and six go into each of their own. I also cannot drag the four in the single frame.

Again, I am new to BI. But I thought previously (earlier in the week) I could drag cameras around to rearrange.

thanks,

Mike

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am bew to BI and still learning. I updated it this morning (initially install was around a week ago).

I thought previously I could drag windows to move them around. Now, when I click it just opens the single camera and I cannot drag. Is this a setting I need to change or did something change in the latest update.

Also, previously when setting the cameras in desktop frame, I was able to have it in its own frame or multiple cameras in one frame. Right now the first four I open go into a single frame. Five and six go into each of their own. I also cannot drag the four in the single frame.

Again, I am new to BI. But I thought previously (earlier in the week) I could drag cameras around to rearrange.

thanks,

Mike
right click>drag lock

rinconmike

n3wb
Reaction score
I just tried and even with it checked, clicking on the frame opens the single window. Even if I left click and hold.

rinconmike

n3wb
Reaction score
Maybe a bug in the new version 4.5.9.2. Now I see there is an update to 4.5.9.3 but the link for the x64 does not work yet.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I just tried and even with it checked, clicking on the frame opens the single window. Even if I left click and hold.
it should be unchecked...also, if your camera view is zoomed in using the mouse scroll wheel you cannot move the camera

rinconmike

n3wb
Reaction score
it should be unchecked...also, if your camera view is zoomed in using the mouse scroll wheel you cannot move the camera
I tried both checked and unchecked. I do not have a wheel on my mouse so not using that. I will play with it some more.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

rinconmike

n3wb
Reaction score
I updated and same thing happened. I saw I had a check next to prioritize selected camera. I unchecked that along with have drag lock unchecked. Now in the desktop frame I can move the camera. In the main window I cannot drag any.

rinconmike

n3wb
Reaction score
It seems to be working. I think I was clicking in the title bar and not the camera frame. Looks like I need to click the camera frame so it has a white border and then I can drag.