Blue lines DS-2CD3345-I

Chirag

n3wb
Reaction score
HI

I am newbie from Sydney Australia few weeks ago took plunge and got three DS-2cd3345-I and one DS-7604NI-E1/4p got it all setup and working through Web GUI, then downloaded iVMS 4200 and in live view I am seeing strange blue line across all my cams see attached, i tried iVMS on both mac and windows same results.

Have i messed up any settings or did i miss some configuration all to gather.

Thx...

Screen Shot 2016-04-10 at 3.19.45 AM.png

pghcamman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You have an event setting like intrusion detection on. Go to event menu and turn off or delete drawing.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
It's similar, but not quite the same, as having 'Rules' enabled (Local configuration) that shows the Video Content Analysis (VCA)' results.
This can be enabled on either or both the NVR web GUI and camera web GUI.
Check that and see if it is enabled.
But this would show just the blue line in line crossing, the blue polygon in intrusion detection and the small green squares in motion detection.
Do you see it in NVR web GUI Live View, or only via iVMS4200?

What's the firmware version of the 7604?
I had this effect ages and ages ago but for the life of me I cannot recall what caused it.
It may well be an inconsistency between these pretty new cameras and a less new firmware in the NVR.

pghcamman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
If it's showing on ivms that definitely looks exactly like a area that was drawn. The same it looks on mine.it's a event that was drawn.

Chirag

n3wb
Reaction score
Thx Everyone problem solved... it is intrusion detection that is creating those blue lines once i turned it off they are gone... alastairstevenson the firmware on NVR is V3.4.1 build 151225 and cams have V5.3.8 build 160108

One more more question pl... I got email notification up and running but snapshot only comes with motion detection others like line crossing and intrusion is sending email but no pics...i did read someware on forum that pics only comes in motion and some post says pics comes with all notification..so bit confuse as to wht is expected notification pics or no pics.

Regards