BlueIris 4.0 Full Version for $40.49

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Amcrest.comhttps://amcrest.com/blue-iris.html has Amcrest Blue Iris Professional Version 4 for $44.95 - $4.50 with discount code AMCREST10 = $40.49. (Normally priced at $59.95)

When purchased, you will get a code in your email that will activate the demo software you get directly from Blue Iris to the full version.
Amcrest is a crap company and is the successor to foscam digital technologies- a Houston based foscam US distributor who had unethical business practices and left their customers holding the bag....they now resell dahua cameras.

flyinghigh

n3wb
Reaction score
Amcrest.comhttps://amcrest.com/blue-iris.html has Amcrest Blue Iris Professional Version 4 for $44.95 - $4.50 with discount code AMCREST10 = $40.49. (Normally priced at $59.95)

When purchased, you will get a code in your email that will activate the demo software you get directly from Blue Iris to the full version.
Thanks for posting. About to purchase this on Amazon. It is $44.49 there.

hevnsnt

n3wb
Reaction score
Agree w/Fenderman, but I just did this and it works fine. I had been running the demo for about a week, and the code I got from Amcrest worked perfectly. Plus, I doubt you are supporting Amcrest with this purchase, and it was almost $20 off what you can get it on the Blue Iris site.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Agree w/Fenderman, but I just did this and it works fine. I had been running the demo for about a week, and the code I got from Amcrest worked perfectly. Plus, I doubt you are supporting Amcrest with this purchase, and it was almost $20 off what you can get it on the Blue Iris site.
You think they are selling it for a loss? nope..

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As much effort as Ken (the author) puts into BI, everyone should by it directly from him.

Heck, I'll probably buy his $30 support plan at the end of my yr even though I likely won't need it.