BlueIris client apps

Reaction score
I am running BlueIris on a dedicated server without a permanently attached screen. Is there a client application (like the mobile apps) that runs on a mac ora windows PC (win 7) which will allow me to remotely set-up, control and view the recordings?

steve

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
For reviewing videos the best solutions is just to use the blue iris built in webserver using IE or use BP2008's remote viewer. http://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php?93-I-made-a-better-remote-live-view-page
The best way change settings (and also view video if you have a fast engough network connection) would be to use windows remote desktop, you will need a PRO version of windows on the server for RDP to work (under options/startup make sure display video durning remote desktop session is set to unrestricted).
You can obviously also use something like teamviewer or logmein to connect but i dont know how well they could stream video.
For my remote locations i use teamviewer to change settings and the webserver to view video.

Reaction score
Thank you fenderman, that has given me some things to try.

Much appreciatted.

steve

Reaction score
fenderman, Thanks I have got team viewer working like I wanted, which was too change certain configs from my Mac. Many thanks Steve