BlueIris Database "corruption"

LL0rd

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I have a Problem with BI and it's Database. Every time, the Database is checked, it detects a corruption. In the Logs I get something like message in the Screenshot.
BI_DB.png

And after the message, there are no more recordings in the Database. As you can see on the second
BI_DB2.png

As you can see, there are more than the 250 Files in the log.
The second problem is, that the files are some kind of lost. They don't get deleted automatically, when the storing period is over.

The DB is on the same drive as the recordings. It's a Skyhawk drive. So an NVR-Drive. I also tried to remove the DB and let BI create a new one. I also formated the drive and created every thing from scratch. Still the same problem. At 2AM when there is this db scan in the settings, the db gets cleared.

What's wrong?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Have you checked the folder names and paths that are configured in Blue Iris as compared to the actual folder names on drives?
Are there any nested folders?

I ask because IRC, the default is "D:\BlueIris\Stored" and your image shows a path of "D:\BlueIris Data\Stored".

LL0rd

n3wb
Reaction score
Have you checked the folder names and paths that are configured in Blue Iris as compared to the actual folder names on drives?
Are there any nested folders?

I ask because IRC, the default is "D:\BlueIris\Stored" and your image shows a path of "D:\BlueIris Data\Stored".
Hm? I think, you are wrong. The Data is stored under "D:\Stored".
BlueIris Data is the Name of the HDD / Partition. So it's not in the Path.

Attachments

Skinny1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just installed update 5.7.8.2 x64 08-01-2023 and lost my Alert clips again!! This is getting old!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I just installed update 5.7.8.2 x64 08-01-2023 and lost my Alert clips again!! This is getting old!
What is getting old is folks updating to beta releases then bitching about it. Move to another vms that pushes releases 2-4x per year. You will me MUCH happier and the OCD will be totally controlled.