BlueIris Does not Record

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
When BI has issues writing clips it does log in the logs, I’ve had this before when messing around with clips and storage.

To the OP, I would start from scratch, again then work with a single camera until you find out what the issue might be.

When you install BI make sure you then configure it to run as a service using the same account that you used to do the install. Then configure clips and storage within BI. Then set the cam to continuous and work for there.

Reaction score
I added an HIK camera, and the HIK camera works as expected, so I think it's the cameras themselves. But on the drop down for selecting the camera make and model Mobotix is selectable, so IDK.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@DipreSantana - Instead of using the drop-down list for the cameras, have you tried the find/inspect feature and use whatever BI finds as compatible? That usually is more effective than the pulldowns. Even though some of my cams are in the pull-down, the generic camera BI finds and uses works better.

Reaction score
@DipreSantana - Instead of using the drop-down list for the cameras, have you tried the find/inspect feature and use whatever BI finds as compatible? That usually is more effective than the pulldowns. Even though some of my cams are in the pull-down, the generic camera BI finds and uses works better.
I did try this and the BI states that there's no signal if I add the camera this way.

Reaction score
Ok, so I got the cameras to work in BI by changing the way they're added in BI.

After changing the stream from MxPEG + Audio to D14, BI now records, but sound doesn't work. It seems BI doesn't properly support the MxPEG format.