Blueiris randomly stopped getting alerts Onvif

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
This is quite a rude and aggressive response, very unprofessional. He made no threats nor was rude to you, yet you respond like that by making cheap stabs regarding IQ? Do you work for blueiris?

Here's the thing, your right, computers don't have feelings, not can they do anything without an instruction. i get it. But guess what, computers have a record of whats happened, its called an event viewer, but I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

So, my event viewer details that nothing has changed, zip, between the timeline of blueiris onvif triggers working till not. I can upload or send it directly to you?

And btw, something must have happened within blueiris, because the manual trigger also doesn't work, support asked me to try it, and it didn't work. Once I find a solution, I will post,
I am not a professional and you dont pay me to use my site - I built it on rudeness to dumbasses. This is not an internet safe space. When an asshat comes here and says a eufy wireless battery powered system is running perfectly and bitches about taking hours to maintain BI, I tell them to try the 100 blue iris alterantives. Dont pretend the any of the alternatives dont have any problems.
His kind of logic is lazy and low iq, or if this suits you better, fucking stupid.

There are thousands of BI users here without your problem. We must have magical systems.

Nothing could possibly happen within blue iris without a manual change. You updated windows, updated blue iris or made some other change to the PC or your network firewall. That said if you dont believe me and think blue iris is a POS like the stephan, PLEASE move to another solution. Then you can come back and post how great and problem free it is because they always are.

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't even find ONVIF motion triggers in my 5442 cam. nor Blur iris. I have simple needs i guess.
I just use Blue Iris motion. if your giving the motion job to an ONVIF manager inside a cam< how is Blue Iris supposed to do its job? How can it be Blue Iris's fault if your emailing or notifying motion by going around Blue Iris?
You are confused. He is using the cameras motion detection to trigger blue iris. This is a function that blue iris supports.

daniellib

n3wb
Reaction score
I am not a professional and you dont pay me to use my site - I built it on rudeness to dumbasses. This is not an internet safe space. When an asshat comes here and says a eufy wireless battery powered system is running perfectly and bitches about taking hours to maintain BI, I tell them to try the 100 blue iris alterantives. Dont pretend the any of the alternatives dont have any problems.
His kind of logic is lazy and low iq, or if this suits you better, fucking stupid.

There are thousands of BI users here without your problem. We must have magical systems.

Nothing could possibly happen within blue iris without a manual change. You updated windows, updated blue iris or made some other change to the PC or your network firewall. That said if you dont believe me and think blue iris is a POS like the stephan, PLEASE move to another solution. Then you can come back and post how great and problem free it is because they always are.
Thanks fenderman, I will try these suggestions and report back if they work.