blueirisservice32.exe

micropone

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
im having issues with the service setting and recording clips with the service running in the background.. Now I have to keep BI open all the time on server to record clips, if not it will give a clip writing error.. i have BI x64 ver. dont I need the x64 ver of the service program ?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
im having issues with the service setting and recording clips with the service running in the background.. Now I have to keep BI open all the time on server to record clips, if not it will give a clip writing error.. i have BI x64 ver. dont I need the x64 ver of the service program ?
install the latest update...disable auto update.

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Are you recording your clips to your local disk? Usually when it doesn't work in the background is because the default account the service run as doesn't have access to wherever the clip is being written to (like network shares).

micropone

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
going to a nas share... never had that issue at all... started in 4.9.4.. no config changes at all... its working great recording to nas share when BI is open... so what I did was freeze the live view to reduce cpu it works for now

micropone

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i notice when bi opens its on non admin mode... when I right click to ran as admin.. nothing happens. open the program folder it has lots of old files...

Attachments