bomb recorded with dahua

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
bomb explosion recorded with dahua cam

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Why are we looking at a video of someone taking a cell phone video of an NVR (?) video display on a conventional desktop display? Why wasn't this video exported directly out of the recording device? How do we know this is a Dahua camera?

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
I think I'd prefer to see a video of the bomber screaming as he disintegrates into pieces from a rectally inserted IED rather than innocent bystanders running in terror. Hopefully this was a suicide bomb and he isn't still walking around somewhere about to do it again.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Why are we looking at a video of someone taking a cell phone video of an NVR (?) video display on a conventional desktop display? Why wasn't this video exported directly out of the recording device?
Because the business owner spent all that money on a system and didnt learn how to export. Paid good money for that Tatung monitor too. Irony is that Tatung also makes pressure cookers!!

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
@fenderman Then I vote that the punishment be death by rectally inserted IED. Possibly a pressure cooker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes...and Man on Fire is, perhaps, once of the greatest Violence is The Best Revenge movies. Ever. Filmed.

fmflex

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
As much as I also like Denzel Washington, the movie doesn't do the book justice by a long way.