Brand new Hilook wont show recorded video sometimes on PC.

bluealmond

n3wb
Reaction score
So my DVR finally died, i got a brand new hilook thinking it was going to be pretty much the same as my old one, and although it is is a watered down version, does the trick for what i need it.

Unfortunately couldn't import the setting due to some weird error, but since my setup is pretty basic I started from scratch.

My current roadblock is that sometimes on the playback it shows as there no video recorded on both IVM4200 and on the HiLookVision app, but when i do the
playback on the hikconnect app it does show the video recorded. I have played around with all the settings and don't seem to be able to figure why it does this.

I'm attaching the screenshot, you can see that after 4 pm it doesn't show the videos on the computer, but it does show them on the android app. any pointers on how to fix this ?

thanks

hik visionUntitled.png
Screenshot_2020-12-14-11-05-24-865_com.hikvision.hikconnect.jpg

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
My current roadblock is that sometimes on the playback it shows as there no video recorded on both IVM4200 and on the HiLookVision app, but when i do the
playback on the hikconnect app it does show the video recorded. I have played around with all the settings and don't seem to be able to figure why it does this.
I'm speculating (I don't use iVMS Lite so may be wrong) that as it appears to be events that you are displaying, the quantity of them has exceeded the limit of what the app can display.
Can you narrow the search duration and also include the times originally missing to see if the app then displays what appeared to be missing?

bluealmond

n3wb
Reaction score
t
I'm speculating (I don't use iVMS Lite so may be wrong) that as it appears to be events that you are displaying, the quantity of them has exceeded the limit of what the app can display.
Can you narrow the search duration and also include the times originally missing to see if the app then displays what appeared to be missing?
That did the trick. never thought of it that way i always put the default which when you chose the date starts at 00.00 and ends on 23.59
I'm honestly surprised there's a limit in that regard in the desktop version.

thanks for your help!