Britain is Lost

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Reading the posts by big numbers of Brits who are condemning protests over the killing of children in Southport, it makes me glad we threw them out.

You have a large part of the population who seems to enjoy being conquered by immigrants and Islam and makes excuses for them even when they kill children.

They are not just apologists, they are complete zombies cheering for their own demise.

What a sad weak bunch

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Geezus
US guys, this IS coming here. We can't afford to compromise. It has to stop Now.

Activist Tommy Robinson Arrested Under Terror Provisions After Massive Rally Of British Patriots
Excerpts:

"Around 40% of London's population is now made up of migrants, the majority of them with Islamic backgrounds."
and

"Pro-Islam, pro-migrant and pro-Palestine rallies have become constant fixtures in the UK. The events are regularly painted in a positive light by the media despite violence and mass arrests. Meanwhile, the slander of British patriot marches is widely accepted."
Yep, you are 100% correct.....and to some degree, it IS already here. Like a disease it is more easily cured if caught early. We're approaching "too late" rapidly.

great-shirt.jpg

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Reading the posts by big numbers of Brits who are condemning protests over the killing of children in Southport, it makes me glad we threw them out.

You have a large part of the population who seems to enjoy being conquered by immigrants and Islam and makes excuses for them even when they kill children.

They are not just apologists, they are complete zombies cheering for their own demise.

What a sad weak bunch
Because we now live in a snowflake UK, everyone is scared to say anything in case it upsets the minority! Well documented (if you google) there was a certain demo graph that was abusing young girls, but the police didn't do a fat lot because they didn't want to be seen as racist and singling out a demo graph.

But @bigredfish some of us do take it to the streets ;)

paul@austins.tv

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I know Britain is no longer great and many reasons it is not Great Britain, anymore!
I also understand the reasons for the riots, but I feel for the police, trying to uphold the weak laws that they have to abide to. The video is very disappointing to see.

Anyway......! I thought this a IP camera forum?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Anyway......! I thought this a IP camera forum?
You are right but people like to talk about all kinds of things so someone created the "Chit Chat" forum where you're reading and posting at now so as to not pollute the content regarding IP cams, PC's, software, NVR's, other tech, yada yada, etc. :cool:

duplo

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

What a sad weak bunch
Glad that you were never in sweden or germany.

And its not only this.
There are asylum seekers touching children in public outdoor swimming pools..
there is no justice anymore. Sometimes they claim to be children , so they get nothing.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Unbelievable.
Isnt it Ireland where you get put in jail for tweeting derogatory comments about the invaders?

Europe is so far gone it wont be recognizable in just a few short years. Seriously its literally cultural suicide.

I'd be getting out

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
British citizens have 3 choices

1- keep pretending it will go away, that you’re just being “civilized” and die at the hands of your government or the barbarians you seem so intent on protecting and not offending

2- leave. Now.

3- stay and fight. It won’t be pretty

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Those poor innocent little girls who was murdered is where my thoughts are at the moment and I feel physicaly sick to my stomach if I'm honest. I live about 15 mins away from Southport which is a loverley quite respected part of the North West.
You are right people are scared to say anything especially with the 2 tier policing over here which are scared to death of the minority.

There has been 4 or 5 riots tonight alone through out the country and it will get worse trust me as this can no longer go on as the police are sheilding these Murderers and rapists.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Riots Erupt In England After Teenage Child Of Migrants Goes On Stabbing Spree

.... What is known is that despite leaving three dead children and ten others injured in the streets of Southport, journalists have sought to humanize the attacker, likely because of his Rwandan migrant family.

....UK officials have adopted a blackout policy on migrant violence (including the children of migrants who tend to be more easily radicalized) and have even launched programs to gaslight the public into accepting these tragedies as the new normal; a matter that needs to be embraced with quiet compassion.

The core problem with the mass importation of aliens from third-world societies is that they often regard extreme violence as the first solution to any given problem. Brutality in these cultures is normal and accepted. Personal disputes are handled with machetes and the spilling of blood, not debates or even a fair fight. There is no expectation of honor when it comes to the targeting of innocents; this is not a root principle of third-world zealots.

The more western nations are saturated with the global dregs, the more often these kinds of devastating attacks will occur. Until, eventually, the indigenous public becomes fed up and takes to the streets to rid their communities of the threat.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Glad that you were never in sweden or germany.

And its not only this.
There are asylum seekers touching children in public outdoor swimming pools..
there is no justice anymore. Sometimes they claim to be children , so they get nothing.

Geezus - I thought they all came to be doctors and lawyers with their families and grandmas?

Nearly 1-In-20 Of All Syrians Now Lives In Germany, Over Half Receive Welfare

Twizzy

n3wb
Reaction score
i blame it on the government they open the doors to everyone and now everyone are trying to take over and it's true. we got no trust in anyone you used to talk to your neighbours now you say something out of place you get shot or knifed for doing that it's a sad place we live in