Britain is Lost

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
British police are a fucking joke
The literal definition of "police" is, according to The Cambridge English Dictionary, is ".... the official organization that is responsible for protecting people and property, making people obey the law, finding out about and solving crime, and catching people who have committed a crime."

Based on that alone the British "police" should be re-named British stooges or dolts or ANYTHING that is not affiliated with actual and legitimate law enforcement. :mad:

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
Same thing is happening here in the USA

People are coming across the southern border, having as many kids as possible and then trying to make the area they live just as shitty as the area they came from. When you complain about the loud music, junk cars everywhere, barking dogs, loose dogs etc, you're a racist

I guess I'm a racist.

Reaction score
Same thing is happening here in the USA

People are coming across the southern border, having as many kids as possible and then trying to make the area they live just as shitty as the area they came from. When you complain about the loud music, junk cars everywhere, barking dogs, loose dogs etc, you're a racist

I guess I'm a racist.
You are far from alone sir.