Brown Box Hik's

CarbRage

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey all,
Looking to update the firmware on a few of my brown box Hik's

NC303-VB
PX-IPD233

Got them from Nelly's and they don't seem to have the firmware online for these. Their tech support is great but being a holiday they are closed.

Any ideas?
Thanks
Rich

vegas

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nelly Hikvision cams are supposed to updatable but I've heard a couple times recently where they have not been.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@CarbRage Welcome to the forum! I have never seen a nellys product that could not be updated. You might what to try PMing @RyanODan who is a nellys rep.

CarbRage

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello Fenderman Been lurking around here for a while and figured I'd join up

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey @CarbRage, PM me with order details so I can look up your order. Those models were set whenever Hikvision was releasing unbranded products with unbranded firmware about a year or two ago.

Unlike now(which are all the same US firmware for branded and unbranded) those have a specific unbranded firmware.

Last edited by a moderator:

CarbRage

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey Ryan,
Orders 100010857 100009646
It was the holiday weekend so i figured i would ask guys in the forum. Normally I would have pestered you guys on the phone. No rush for the firmware. On another not I flashed the 7608 to the newest version and for some reason it enabled the cube cam's audio alarm for motion, is scared the crap out of my kids, which was pretty damn funny!