Bulk discount From EmpireTech-Andy on Amazon shop

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
How much do you have to spend to get bulk discount?
Depending on what product and how many the discount will vary, but Andy has always treated me great with prices.

Once the Chinese New Year starts, things slow to a crawl, so just be aware of the difference in shipping etc.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The PFB203W is not work with this mini ptz, just guys here found this trick, can make the installation easily and looks good!
Andy, you might want to have Amazon remove the post that puts them together. It really make it look like it is made for it. Enjoy your holiday!!!
Wall Bracket.JPG

tormund

n3wb
Reaction score
Any amount. ;) But not just a single bracket,lol.
Thanks! You had helped via e-mail just buy 7 cameras. I really appreciate all your help. When I'm ready for phase 2 backyard, I'll reach out to discuss a possible discount if you're not running a sale. Glad I got in on the chinese new year sale. Hope you enjoy your holiday!

Reaction score
Hi Andy,
What is the best place to get firmware updates for products bought from you? I have an NVR and several cameras purchased in 2017 that i never installed.
Regards,

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi Andy,
What is the best place to get firmware updates for products bought from you? I have an NVR and several cameras purchased in 2017 that i never installed.
Regards,
If you bought them from Andy, he usually put the updates on here, so you can update your cameras.

There is no guarantee that the updates will work with your cameras if you did not buy them from Andy. A lot of the cameras sold here are chinese
and have hacked firmware in them, so if you update them it might brick them.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am puting some models for promotion now. With GOOD discount. All products are brand new, and working great. In the future, will get some models to do promotion every month. :cool:
They are at Amazon US.

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
We are tryint to do it this year, plan on it, when covid19 has good control, we will do it fast. Right now ship to UK/Europe is very slow.