Bulk discount From EmpireTech-Andy on Amazon shop

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.
Reaction score

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Fast4Door

n3wb
Reaction score
Andy,

Just ordered one IPC-T5442T-ZE from your Amazon USA shop. This now completes the upgrade of all of the IPC-HDW5231R-ZE on the front of our home to IPC-T5442T-ZE's. Although something inside tells me I should have got just one more though, but my wallet is still recovering a bit from the Black Friday Sale :)! Appreciate all the time and effort you give around here too. If not for folks like you guys I would have wasted a ton of money and time buying crappy cams and chasing megapixels.

Take Care

Neil Sidhu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@Neil Sidhu here is a night snapshot from an SD1A203T-GN. It is using it's own IR but there is another cam in the other room w/IR on as you can see the glow.

View attachment 81223
Thanks, I'm looking to take 2 outdoors cams off and replace it with this PTz as they currently almost overlap. I have 9 cams and need to make it 8 cams so I can take advantage of milestone xprotect. I'm currently on BI for a few years now, but too many random crashes.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Shipment exception, Delay beyond our control----------------- just not catch the latest new airline. Will fly tomorrow i think. The new year holiday is coming soon, lack of workers. Airline also deduct too.

:eek:
I believe that you are correct Andy. Anyways THANK YOU for the fast shipping on your part. :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Good News. It now reads "In transit". Looks like whatever the problem was it has now been fixed. :) :):):):)

DATETIMELOCATIONSTATUS
Feb 29:15 AMGuangzhou, ChinaIn transit
Feb 28:09 AMGuangzhou, ChinaShipment exception
Feb 27:17 AMGuangzhou, ChinaDeparted FedEx location
Feb 22:32 AMGuangzhou, ChinaArrived at FedEx location
Feb 22:32 AMGuangzhou, ChinaInternational shipment release - Export

Reaction score
what would be a good camera for a side door entrance to a garage that is right next to a side gate as well? I already have a camera pointed in that direction but it might not be close enough. There's also a bright light there that's always on at night.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
what would be a good camera for a side door entrance to a garage that is right next to a side gate as well? I already have a camera pointed in that direction but it might not be close enough. There's also a bright light there that's always on at night.

Use this edge camera, small and descret

Reaction score