Bulk discount From EmpireTech-Andy on Amazon shop

Legolad

n3wb
Reaction score
That is correct - the entire dome on that camera you are looking at isn't even 2.7 inches wide - it is large enough to fit a 0.37 inch sensor in! The dimension of the entire camera is 2.2 inches by 4.3 inches - it would need to be A LOT larger to hold a 2.7 inch sensor.
Heh. Exactly what I thought when I read the specs. Thanks!

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I think the easiest way to determine FOV is to look at the cameras specs on its web page:

Field of View :
  • 2.8 mm: Horizontal: 98°; vertical: 72°; diagonal: 130°
  • 3.6 mm: Horizontal: 80°; vertical: 59° ; diagonal: 106°
  • 6 mm: Horizontal: 50°; vertical: 36°; diagonal: 64°
With a couple of cameras I measured, I found calculating the FOV to be less accurate that the camera specs. One part of that is the advertised sensor sizes are somewhat approximate, and you have to get the sensor's spec sheet for the real measurements. I realize that some of the camera ads are careless about having correct specs. All of Andy's specs that I've fact checked have been correct. He's really good about this.

T123456

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey Guys

We will make a Black friday discount this year to thank all guys here, but i am thinking to make guys have enough time to buy the right device, so we will start from Nov.25th-Nov.28th

Amazon stock is limited, so we will make some limite for the purchasing QTY on each model to make sure more guys can get the discount.
If no stock on amazon.com, or can't buy from Amazon.com, can contact me to buy directly via email kingsecurity2014@163.com or from our aliexpress shiop directly.

Discount from 10%-20% off, and will have some limits on QTY.
PDF price is the original price, just put on it to show we are doing the real discount. Not increase the price and do big discount again. ;)

Andy
I'm assuming that at night, in color, with a shutter speed of 1/120, there is a big difference between the IPC-T2385G-I vs IPC-T2831TM despite the minimum illumination being so similar? Would that be accurate?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Please forgive my ignorance, but how do I calculate the lens I need?
I see "1/2.7” CMOS image sensor" on the Loryta IPC-E3541F-AS-M ().
I read that as 1 sensor with a size of 2.7" which I think is VERY large.
Perhaps I am reading that wrong. Perhaps it is 0.5", but then I am confused about the .7 at the end.

When I look at lens calculators I only see sizes ranging from 1/6" to 1.25".

What am I missing here?
Right now the best cmos is 1/1.8'' cmos, 1/0.5'' i think have to wait 3-4 years :D
Anyway, this small camera is a very good one for front door/indoor using.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I'm assuming that at night, in color, with a shutter speed of 1/120, there is a big difference between the IPC-T2385G-I vs IPC-T2831TM despite the minimum illumination being so similar? Would that be accurate?
IPC-T2385G-I This one's nightvision is bit better compare to the T2831TM-AS , 2385 use 1/2 cmos.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Is there sales tax if I order directly from Empiretech?
The tax i think charge by amazon, right now even aliexpress also will charge the sales tax too.
If your orders from amazon always has sales tax, i think buy from our shop also will have.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Every situation is different. I have a mix of 2MP and 4MP and am quite happy with it. The advantage being saving some money by using 2MP where high detail isn't as critical.

MatreX

n3wb
Reaction score
Good news before BF, the smart IR is really back this time for our 54XX Cams.

I, too, have purchased cams but they have different firmware versions. clicking the Manual Check button returns "It is the latest version"

I have 2 cameras now, and a 3rd on the way:

Loryta IPC-T5442TM-AS-LED 3.6mm
Cam1: System Version 2.800.0000000.10.R, Build Date: 2019-11-18
Cam2: System Version2.800.0000000.16.R, Build Date: 2020-05-29
Cam3: (recently ordered, shipping soon)

Your help is appreciated.

Reaction score
Is there any reason to go all of the same series i.e. 5442 all around the home vs mixing and matching (IPC-T3241T-ZAS or IPC-T2431T-AS)?
I truly believe in fit-for-purpose cams. I currently have over 20 cams spread out over 11 models. Each cam was chosen based on the requirements for that position/view/job. Some are turrets, some are bullets, and some are mini-wedges. Some have IR and some do not. Some are varifocal and some are fixed lens cams. Some are PTZ while others are not. Some are 2MP and some are 4MP.

I see no advantage to choosing all the same cams for a deployment, unless they all fit the individual requirements of each position.

theleland

n3wb
Reaction score
Andy,
does the SD1A404XB-GNR do auto-tracking?

*edit NVM it doesn't.

Btw, not sure if it's an error or not, but the price of the SD49425XB-HNR on amazon matches your spreadsheet, not the sale price. I'm trying to decide between that and the 2mp version.

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Andy,
does the SD1A404XB-GNR do auto-tracking?

*edit NVM it doesn't.

Btw, not sure if it's an error or not, but the price of the SD49425XB-HNR on amazon matches your spreadsheet, not the sale price. I'm trying to decide between that and the 2mp version.
4mp SD49425XB-HNR stock use up, new stock can be there next week I think.
2MP SD4225XA-HNR still have stock. This one is the best at low light places. But if your place has good light, 4mp is the best to go.