Business grade outdoor camera recommendation

Lb85

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

What outdoor camera model/brand do you recommend that is 100% compatible with BI features?
Specifically looking for:

PoE
Night vision
Wide angle
PTZ control

No need 4K, 1080 is ok, money is not an issue so would prefer business grade/quality.

Thanks,

john-ipvm

Known around here
Reaction score
On the business / commercial side, when 'money is not an issue' the most common choices include Axis, Avigilon, Bosch, Hanwha.

I do have a question, if 'money is not an issue, why do you mention BI? No doubt, BI is good value relative to its cost but for business applications, there are certainly more powerful VMSes.

Lb85

n3wb
Reaction score
On the business / commercial side, when 'money is not an issue' the most common choices include Axis, Avigilon, Bosch, Hanwha.

I do have a question, if 'money is not an issue, why do you mention BI? No doubt, BI is good value relative to its cost but for business applications, there are certainly more powerful VMSes.
For the theses you highlighted, plus client doesn’t need complicated business application (BI just works) it is for small branch warehouse. But I’m more focused on quality and longevity of the hardware.

Back to my original question. These brands you mentioned are they fully compatible with BI? I.e. Native in program PTZ?

Thanks in advance.