CA Cops Search Home After Man Applies for “AW” Registry (Video)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I support the cops, even in the big blue metro areas, it's usually the mayors and city councils in those areas that let their "big fish in a little pond" mentality take over.

Hell, why should we expect any sort of trust, fairness honesty or honor from enforcement once their superiors get a taste of their powers.....the cops in one state this past October raided a young student's home during COVID mandated Zoom-learning online at home because a teacher saw a BB guns on the wall in a student's home! :mad:

Boy, 9, suspended after teacher sees BB gun in his room during virtual class; family sues
Online Schooling; another invasion of privacy into our homes...Good Idea to blur your background...For Zoom, with Skype it is easy, with Google Meet too...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Police check if the firearm was properly locked up .. ( see what looks like a bicycle lock )

1635901007317.png

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
What's the point in a gun if hasn't got a mag in o_O
Well, in his case, if he hadn't had a lock on it and there was a mag inserted, we would have never seen this video. There is a time and a place for mags to be inserted and then there is a time and place when you shouldn't have a mag inserted.

Reaction score
Just wait until a few of these treasonous violations of rights result in 10 traitors going to serve a search warrant for something that is none of their fking business, and then some military vet loses their sht and only 4 of the original traitor force makes it out…

it’s going to happen, then maybe some atf agents/Leos will finally grow some balls and get some self respect.
The violation of the 2nd amendment was intended to be defended and met with extreme prejudice against the offenders.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
I thought the Supreme Court recently overturned some of these State Laws (I'm guessing not those ones). Maybe it needs to mandate firearms laws can be made nationally only and adopt a national policy. It seems atm the US is disjojted. In 1 state you can open carry, in another concealed, in another not carry at all. It must be very confusing and legally dangerous if you cross state lines on eg vacation or business.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I thought the Supreme Court recently overturned some of these State Laws (I'm guessing not those ones). Maybe it needs to mandate firearms laws can be made nationally only and adopt a national policy. It seems atm the US is disjojted. In 1 state you can open carry, in another concealed, in another not carry at all. It must be very confusing and legally dangerous if you cross state lines on eg vacation or business.
yes .. USA has a history of strong states rights .. much of which have been eroded over time .. yet, you still see significant differences between states ..