Cam pictures bigger than screen

Reaction score
My windows machine went down the other night, and after getting it back up and running again, Blue Iris is showing the camera's picture larger than they were before. I have tried moving the ones which are almost out of the monitor screen size , but they just go back to where they were.
I have also tried getting them back to the orinal sizes from the layout option, but that doesn't do anything either.

I have 4 cctv cameras and each one is showing a picture, albeit with 2 cameras, the picture is only half shown.

Any suggestions welcomed.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
My windows machine went down the other night, and after getting it back up and running again, Blue Iris is showing the camera's picture larger than they were before. I have tried moving the ones which are almost out of the monitor screen size , but they just go back to where they were.
I have also tried getting them back to the orinal sizes from the layout option, but that doesn't do anything either.

I have 4 cctv cameras and each one is showing a picture, albeit with 2 cameras, the picture is only half shown.

Any suggestions welcomed.
post a screenshot

Reaction score
The pictures are on a 2nd monitor, from where Blue Iris is, so how can I do a screenshot, from BI or other.

I've done a print screen from a keyboard, but can't find where the actual picture is.

Thanks

Reaction score
Yes, the 2nd monitor is plugged into the PC which has BI on it, and the port is VGA port on a graphics card.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
+1 ^^^.

If that restart fails, consider that your Windows config for multiple displays may have gotten boogered-up (a highly technical term) when your "...windows machine went down".

MS offers some help on multiple displays ==>> here.