Camera App. question

Woody70

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have an IP-335Q IP Camera and yes I know it is a cheap camera before I hear that from someone. My question is does anyone know of a phone app for installing it besides the Yoosee App?
Thank you for any help.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have an IP-335Q IP Camera and yes I know it is a cheap camera before I hear that from someone. My question is does anyone know of a phone app for installing it besides the Yoosee App?
Thank you for any help.
hi @Woody70

I tried to search for that model number .. so far did not get a good result.

Do you have more info on the camera ?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Also keep in mind many of the cheap stuff use proprietary stuff that only work in their app.

Woody70

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Other than the ID number I don't. It is Camera ID20144869. That's why I'm here asking because their support is terrible. I have had this camera working before for some time and stopped using it, now I can't get it to connect the video to any
software I have. Blue Iris and ODM and others find it but cannot connect the video. The Android does have the video working so I don't think the camera is broken. The yoosee app has a password for RTSP stream for NVR and PC connection
and that has been changed and re changed several times thinking that was the problem but nothing seems to find the video stream. They all find the IP and try to connect but no luck. Blue Iris comes up with bad request 400. Here are some screen shots.
Thanks again for any help

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for any help.
Is this the same camera you tried setting up 3 years ago?

If so, I suggest you spend $22 for this and you can stream it to Blue Iris (as I did here), VLC or to an app that works with RTSP or ONVIF-compliant cameras => TP-Link Tapo 2K Indoor Security Camera for Baby Monitor, Dog Camera w/Motion Detection, 2-Way Audio Siren, Night Vision, Cloud & SD Card Storage(Up to 256 GB), Works w/Alexa & Google Home(Tapo C110)

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Woody70

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

If so, I suggest you spend $22 for this and you can stream it to Blue Iris (as I did here), VLC or to an app that works with RTSP or ONVIF-compliant cameras => TP-Link Tapo 2K Indoor Security Camera for Baby Monitor, Dog Camera w/Motion Detection, 2-Way Audio Siren, Night Vision, Cloud & SD Card Storage(Up to 256 GB), Works w/Alexa & Google Home(Tapo C110)
Thank you for the info but that is an indoor camera only. I do like Tapo though, I have one that is full color day and night without any spotlight. Great camera.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Other than the ID number I don't. It is Camera ID20144869. That's why I'm here asking because their support is terrible. I have had this camera working before for some time and stopped using it, now I can't get it to connect the video to any
software I have. Blue Iris and ODM and others find it but cannot connect the video. The Android does have the video working so I don't think the camera is broken. The yoosee app has a password for RTSP stream for NVR and PC connection
and that has been changed and re changed several times thinking that was the problem but nothing seems to find the video stream. They all find the IP and try to connect but no luck. Blue Iris comes up with bad request 400. Here are some screen shots.
Thanks again for any help
Do you have a picture and tech specs / ad of the camera ?

Woody70

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Yes it is that camera and I did get it working back then and have since replaced it. Now I want to use it for something else.

Gimmons

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I found I could send VM format (Chinese board cameras from ebay) to VLC and BI via RTSP stream. rtsp:/username:password@192.168.x.x:554 /cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0&authbasic={AUTH64}

Gimmons

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yes, some cameras vary in the formula, so the poster could try some variations. A few years ago, I saw a document with the formulas different cameras use. Someone who’s interested could search for it in the discussions and probably find it quickly.