Camera Displays

Reaction score
I am a new Blue Iris user with four cameras.

When I installed BI one camera was in a large display and the other three were in smaller windows to the right of it. Now the smaller windows have disappeared and I cannot figure out how to get them back.

When I click on the tab with three vertical lines at the top of the screen all of my cameras show and I can switch the display by clicking on them there but it was much more convenient the other way.

Can anyone please help?

PaulNH

n3wb
Reaction score

When I installed BI one camera was in a large display and the other three were in smaller windows to the right of it. Now the smaller windows have disappeared and I cannot figure out how to get them back.

When I click on the tab with three vertical lines at the top of the screen all of my cameras show and I can switch the display by clicking on them there but it was much more convenient the other way.

Can anyone please help?
Did you ever get a response? I can't see it on my screen..... but if you right click on the camera screen and select Prioritize selected camera.... and also select Show Camera Names and Show Hidden Cameras... that might resolve it. Best of luck

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

Can anyone please help?
on the left of the ptz controls make sure all cameras is selected on the dropdown...ensure solo selected camera is not green (the camera icon all the way to the left under "all cameras")