Camera group, only send MMS from triggered camera?

Saxet

n3wb
Reaction score
I have 3 IP cams in a camera group so that when any of them are triggered the other cameras record as well. During daylight hours, I have the "driveway" camera configured to not send MMS alerts with pics, yet I still want it to record when something triggers it or the other cameras. Problem is, when something triggers the "driveway" camera (that's usually the one during the day) I get an alert from the other two and the attached images are not very useful. Is there a way I can have the cameras logically in a camera group so tha all record when any is triggered, but only get an MMS with pic from the camera that was actually triggered, assuming it is configured to send an alert during that time interval?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have 3 IP cams in a camera group so that when any of them are triggered the other cameras record as well. During daylight hours, I have the "driveway" camera configured to not send MMS alerts with pics, yet I still want it to record when something triggers it or the other cameras. Problem is, when something triggers the "driveway" camera (that's usually the one during the day) I get an alert from the other two and the attached images are not very useful. Is there a way I can have the cameras logically in a camera group so tha all record when any is triggered, but only get an MMS with pic from the camera that was actually triggered, assuming it is configured to send an alert during that time interval?
Welcome to the forum..
Go to the alert tab of all the cameras and under each profile (if you have more than 1 you need to do this to every profile) make sure group is unchecked under "fire when triggered by"