Camera groups

LVNV007

n3wb
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to display cameras only by groups? I have 2 groups but I have to show all cameras on my computer at the same time. I must be missing something easy I guess. Help would be great!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, Glad to try and help. Just trying to understand your question, you have two groups but only want to show one group at a time?

LVNV007

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, I have 24 work cameras on one group and 8 home cameras on the other. It would be great to just show the home cameras on one screen (as they would be much larger). I now have to display all 32 at one time. This is on the PC.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
There are two options for you....1) in the general tab of each work camera put a check in the "hidden" box. Then right click on a black portion of the blue iris screen and make sure "show hidden cameras is not checked. When you want to see all cameras then select show hidden cameras.
2) use the webserver to view cameras. create two user names and allow each user name access to only one group..

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What brand recorder do you have? What are you using to view them?

LVNV007

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you very much, that will work. Thought it would be a simple a task as a "Display Group XX" button, but it is not there in the BI software.