Camera monitors

eleV^te79

n3wb
Reaction score
I bought 5 Dahua PoE cameras and a DVR recently, and suggestions on a monitor without breaking the bank ?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I bought 5 Dahua PoE cameras and a DVR recently, and suggestions on a monitor without breaking the bank ?
Hi Elevte

I would keep an eye out for a good deal on a 24" 1080P monitor or a cheap 4K TV depending on your needs.
( newegg often has some good deals on 24" monitors )

eleV^te79

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Elevte

I would keep an eye out for a good deal on a 24" 1080P monitor or a cheap 4K TV depending on your needs.
( newegg often has some good deals on 24" monitors )
Computer monitor correct

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
If you have a neighborhood social media app (we have "NextDoor" where I live), which includes classifieds, try posting a "want to buy" ad there. Something like:

Looking for an inexpensive used monitor, nothing fancy. Must be between 21"-27" class and include at least one HDMI port. Minor cosmetic damage is OK. Will pick up quickly.

I did this and had a nice monitor in my hands for $50 by the end of the day.

Dave88LX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Awesome. I need to pick up a monitor for my NVR and was overwhelmed by the options available. I know I don't need anything crazy, but, don't want junk either. I'll check out that Asus.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
One note: i. Prefer monitors that have speakers built in for camera work (presuming the cams are mic'ed). Makes it easier to hear audio on if you don't have to hook up external speakers.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk