Camera Properties> General > Status > How to correct my FRame Rate "yellow sign"

rruiz

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I read at HELP: The frame rate and bit rate values represent what is currently being received from the camera. What and where i need to change this in order to correct the warning? At the original camera settings, do I increase from 10 fps to 20 fps in order to match?
Would it affect my quality image?
(obviously I think that also deppends on my internet conection in order to have a constant video)

Regards

Roberto

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I read at HELP: The frame rate and bit rate values represent what is currently being received from the camera. What and where i need to change this in order to correct the warning? At the original camera settings, do I increase from 10 fps to 20 fps in order to match?
Would it affect my quality image?
(obviously I think that also deppends on my internet conection in order to have a constant video)

Regards

Roberto
There is something very wrong with your connection if your bitrate and framerate are that low...is the camera connected to the same network as the blue iris pc?

rruiz

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
No same network

It is an IP camera connected to a modem at warehouse.

I am at office.

(Do I PM you the IP camera address with credentials in order to review internal settings ? )

rruiz

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sorry , but is there a way to correct my settings?

Regards

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry , but is there a way to correct my settings?

Regards
You need to get a better internet connection at the location that has the camera...you need a higher upload speed.