Camera slews all the way to hardware stop

MikeK

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a camera set up as Foscam FI89xx compatible. Occasionally (i don't know how) when using the Blue Iris Active X interface, the camera will slew all the way to the hardware stop on the camera and stay there. Click the arrow key to go in another direction and it will slew to the end of travel in that direction. Sometimes I can get it to stop and arrow buttons act normal after that, but I have no idea how.
I'm using version 4.5.9.10 w32 on the server and have had this problem through many updates.
If I haven't given enough information, I apologize and will happily provide more.
Any help is greatly appreciated!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a camera set up as Foscam FI89xx compatible. Occasionally (i don't know how) when using the Blue Iris Active X interface, the camera will slew all the way to the hardware stop on the camera and stay there. Click the arrow key to go in another direction and it will slew to the end of travel in that direction. Sometimes I can get it to stop and arrow buttons act normal after that, but I have no idea how.
I'm using version 4.5.9.10 w32 on the server and have had this problem through many updates.
If I haven't given enough information, I apologize and will happily provide more.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Hi Mike

I'm not a BI expert, but wanted to welcome you here seeing that you've just made your first post.

Just in case you need to look at some of the notes we've been making here..

It's easy to get swamped with information here, so I wanted to share some notes with you

Please check out @giomania 's notes:
Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)

I have also made notes which are a summary of a lot of the reading I've been doing here,:
Looking for some advice and direction!

Have fun joining us here.