Camera software developer.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Any idea what profession I can hire for camera software development ?

thanks in advance

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I want to add few additional things to what lpr camera does
If you mean you want to modify the firmware it will cost you way more than finding a solution that already exists.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My guess somewhat the solution already exists but putting it together is a problem for me.
I think it will come to a point where I will need to modify the firmware and put everything together the way I want.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
My guess somewhat the solution already exists but putting it together is a problem for me.
I think it will come to a point where I will need to modify the firmware and put everything together the way I want.
Im certain a solution exists. You dont have more specific needs than every enterprise out there that uses them.

brianegge

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Sounds like you need an “IT guy” or if you want to pay more a “solutions architect”.
It’s unlikely it’s economical to create or modify the camera firmware. Most innovation occurs off camera, but closely tied to it. Eventually, some of this tech is moved onto the camera, in a scaled down format. Camera use 5-10w of power and run a tiny Linux os. An off camera system can use far more power.