No . . .IPv6 mode can't be changed.
OK so just to be clear I should:
Disconnect NVR from router.
Factory reset cameras.
Connect camera to laptop and login using the factory IP?
Change to DHCP and then plug cameras back into NVR?
Also my router can't see my cameras just the NVR.
- Reset both cameras and set to DHCP.
- Remove NVR from the network / disconnect
- Reset the router and disconnect all network appliances
- Power up a single camera via 12 VDC / POE injector.
- Validate the camera can be seen in the routers DHCP lease table. Login to the single camera to confirm all network attributes are correctly populated.
Monitor and report back what’s observed. Do NOT have anything connected to the network besides the ISP Modem. If the ISP modem is also a router disable the DHCP Server and also set it bridge mode.