Can anyone help me identify this camera brand?

Gpfullmann

n3wb
Reaction score
20200613_130606.jpg
I recently moved into a building with 16 pre-installed IP cameras, and of course, the rack has been gutted. I am having a lot of trouble identifying this brand so I can purchase a compatible NVR. My limited knowledge with security cameras is almost all analog, so I either need to identify this brand or have some direction towards an NVR that would be compatible with the existing cameras. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
View attachment 63703
I recently moved into a building with 16 pre-installed IP cameras, and of course, the rack has been gutted. I am having a lot of trouble identifying this brand so I can purchase a compatible NVR. My limited knowledge with security cameras is almost all analog, so I either need to identify this brand or have some direction towards an NVR that would be compatible with the existing cameras. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
Welcome @Gpfullmann

More info here

Let us know how it goes getting those back up and operational.

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

TheLug

n3wb
Reaction score
Ubiquiti is a decent company. Their cameras are good but not great. As others have said you need their NVR. Cheapest option is just buy their NVR and rock n roll. Unless you wanna replace 16 cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I believe you can stream RTSP from the G3 cams to a Windows PC running Blue Iris version 5 VMS, as there's a drop down for camera make Ubiquiti and model "UVC G3 RTSP".

I once streamed from a Ubiquiti AirCam to Blue Iris ("BI") for 2 years.

Read the Wiki to choose the proper PC hardware and BI configuration to achieve the best experience and performance from BI. I'll bet you can get a proper PC, BI and a 16 port POE switch for the cams for less than what their proprietary NVR would cost.

Last edited:

Gpfullmann

n3wb
Reaction score
You guys are amazing, took the identity from Lug and currently getting price match on Ubiquiti equipment from a local vendor. I would like to spend more money and be able to make this this system mobile but my company will only be in this building for a few more months and I won't be given the green light for more budget in the direction of security.

Thank you both for your help, it is immensely appreciated!