Can I use IP CCTV cameras and store data without a computer ? I use smartphone to monitor activities.

jannieee93

n3wb
Reaction score
Is there anyone who use IP CCTV cameras and store data without a computer (of course, after installation by a computer)? Yes, I am using NVR and my smartphone to monitor activity. But want store more data now, so trying to exclude the help of computers.
I set up my system, and now I removed it from the computer because I only want to get alerts when away from the property. There is no need for surveillance at the compound because I installed them to track my employees' work and ensure they work even when I'm not there. I got this done with the help of some CCTV camera installation services in Bangalore. They helped me get notifications on my smartphone, but I lost touch with them in between, as I never opt for frequent maintenance for the system. I call some experts randomly; I always fail to stick to a single team or agency.
So when I'm away, I can't use my computer, that is why I removed them. They store files on the camera themselves, on my local wifi HDD (connected to the tv), and in the cloud- so there are multiple backups if some lowlifes decide to break in. Also, I can listen to and talk to them and turn the white lights, the 'flashers' or the siren from the phone. Any insights on these guys, also any suggestions to improve?