Can not get BI to see Giantree 720 IP Cam.

Steve-S63

n3wb
Reaction score
I got this camera, https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0191R2HEE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1, hoping I could get it to work with BI as it says it's an IP cam. I can get it work with my iPhone with their software and set the IP and see it on my router's info but BI will not talk to it at all. I can not find anyplace in their software to set a port but the router sees it at :80. Any ideas suggestions on getting this cam to work with BI? Only paid $40 for it as it was on sale. Thanks in advance. Steve

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I got this camera, https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0191R2HEE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1, hoping I could get it to work with BI as it says it's an IP cam. I can get it work with my iPhone with their software and set the IP and see it on my router's info but BI will not talk to it at all. I can not find anyplace in their software to set a port but the router sees it at :80. Any ideas suggestions on getting this cam to work with BI? Only paid $40 for it as it was on sale. Thanks in advance. Steve
Send it back to amazon. That camera cannot stream to third party applications. It is sold under various names like lefun, annke etc...
The reviews are fake as well.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Annke and Sannce are the same company and the image quality is shocking. The reviews are fake. Look at amazon, all 1-star and 2-star and 3-star reviews are "Verified Buyers", less than 25% of 5-star reviews are "Verified Buyers" and have only ever posted reviews about Annke or Sannce. How odd?

Avoid ANNKE, SANNCE and ZMODO.

Also, the "review" websites that suggest buying these are all amazon affiliates. They don't care you buy crap even if you return it they get money. None of their photos are actually of the item with them because they never own them, they are all stock images. One website has a 900TVL sample footage photo for a Sannce, problem is that the unit only records 920x480 and his example photo is 1280x720. Beyond misleading, this should be illegal.