Can openVpn work with my isp?

Dahuanewb

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a Wisp internet provider in my small town and its probably triple Nat'd lol, can openVpn create a tunnel all the way? When I do a tracert to yahoo its showing his 4 private ip's before leaving his main Ip address that we all share..

Dahuanewb

n3wb
Reaction score
will do. Is Hamachi combatable with android?

I was even trying to get remote view working insecurely temporarily by DMz'ing the nvr and enable easy4ip p2p and nvr would never connect to the server..I can do a dahua DDNS test within nvr and tests successful and its connected to same switch as my pc. Might see if my wisp provider can setup a routable ip for me somehow..

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
will do. Is Hamachi combatable with android?

I was even trying to get remote view working insecurely temporarily by DMz'ing the nvr and enable easy4ip p2p and nvr would never connect to the server..I can do a dahua DDNS test within nvr and tests successful and its connected to same switch as my pc. Might see if my wisp provider can setup a routable ip for me somehow..
it should be, but in my quick testing i was not able to extract the cert...they have instructions on their website so it should work...hamachi did not need a routeable ip as i tested it where the server was on a laptop tethered to a cell phone lte network...I was able to log using another pc running the hamachi app...