Can you identify car? Uber Eats delivers food and takes amazon package

Ckb3

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I haven't been home to pull video from my cams but my ring doorbell caught this (about the only useful thing its ever captured). Uber Eats delinquent delivered food to our house sitter and stole an amazon package. He was not the person on the uber eats info but I'm sure that was who was driving the car. Going to try and make a police report but unlikely it will go anywhere. This same team has hit multiple others in my neighborhood.

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like it is time to order again and fill a package with a bunch of dog $#!+ lol.

Unbelievable right in front of a camera.

And bold knowing someone is expecting a food delivery and could so pop that door open.

Ckb3

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
This is more than oblivious. There is no way he didn't notice the ring and the camera above it. Maybe because it's paint matched he missed it but either way he's an asshole. Edit: the thank you sign is no longer there. This is an old picture.

IMG_1130.jpg

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is more than oblivious. There is no way he didn't notice the ring and the camera above it. Maybe because it's paint matched he missed it but either way he's an asshole. Edit: the thank you sign is no longer there. This is an old picture.

View attachment 88847
I have a sister in law that could walk in and out of that door for years, and never see them.

Robert hocevar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I haven't been home to pull video from my cams but my ring doorbell caught this (about the only useful thing its ever captured). Uber Eats delinquent delivered food to our house sitter and stole an amazon package. He was not the person on the uber eats info but I'm sure that was who was driving the car. Going to try and make a police report but unlikely it will go anywhere. This same team has hit multiple others in my neighborhood.

Hard to believe these morons do not see the ring doorbell! there the size of a shoe box how can you miss it!

rmalbers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How does uber eats check out drivers anyway? Can a couple of guys drive to a town and sign up and start up this 'business'?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe these guys will also eat the customer’s food if they are hungry or find something delicious ;)
They like to take a drink too:lmao: