Cannot get cameras to trigger in certain areas

joek1337

n3wb
Reaction score
When im setting the triggering i understand i get a preview of what it sees and even with seeing people moving on the cameras its as if nothing is being seen (no green or red around the box), has anybody experienced anything like this? In this case, the action has to be near the middle of the feed for it to register movement.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
When im setting the triggering i understand i get a preview of what it sees and even with seeing people moving on the cameras its as if nothing is being seen (no green or red around the box), has anybody experienced anything like this? In this case, the action has to be near the middle of the feed for it to register movement.
you have set improperly....read the help file to understand the settings...

joek1337

n3wb
Reaction score
you have set improperly....read the help file to understand the settings...
As i understand it, I should be seeing activity in the square and seeing "Sense" light up. But even with motion happening this is not the case nor is any green occuring in the box.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
As i understand it, I should be seeing activity in the square and seeing "Sense" light up. But even with motion happening this is not the case nor is any green occuring in the box.
All depends on settings..Read the help file then post your settings here..