Cannot watch clips through ip interface

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the detailed reply - it seems the choice is between a rock and a hard place, either use UI3 which you describe as having a 'terrible performance' or Activex which Fenderman calls 'old crap' and 'garbage'! Quite honestly I'd prefer to get it working again with IE/Activex - I much prefer the interface, the images are clearer, the navigation is better and despite Fenderman's opinion it has been working for us perfectly for years until the recent updates screwed it up. If anyone can tell me how to fix it I'd be very grateful, the exact symptoms are described in my first post at the top of this thread, it's clear (according to subsequent posts by other users) that I'm not the only one who suddenly lost the use with IE/Activex after the recent updates.
oh god...the images are NOT any clearer with active x....you just dont know what you are doing. blue iris has 3 profiles for remote viewing in the webserver tab. you must setup and select the one you wish to use. get over it, and learn to use chrome and perhaps spend 50 bux and buy a computer that is not 10 years old.

bricklayer1807

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just tried IE/Activex and it's working again, plays clips and everything perfectly. I reckon Ken has been reading this thread and did some tweaking....

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I just tried IE/Activex and it's working again, plays clips and everything perfectly. I reckon Ken has been reading this thread and did some tweaking....
he does not read these threads...someone obviously emailed support, which you should have done.