Can't Connect to Jennov Mini PTZ Via IP

ShawnInPaso

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Still can't sort out why I can see the IP address (192.168.1.114) in BI and the router, but no where else.

1646102182597.png

ShawnInPaso

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Got it all sorted out. Thanks again to everyone for the help.

-Downloaded the manufacturers desktop app, "LEM" to access the camera settings
  • Installed the ActiveX for IE
  • Changed the audio type/codec

Much appreciated!

scguy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
My 2 cents...
I purchased one of these cameras having had 2 cameras of the same design, which by the way have been running for over 5 years. Easy to find the camera using Hikvision SADP. Easy to access the camera using google chrome using an addon IE base tab. As far as optical zoom being 5x their specs are accurate. 2.7 X 5 = 13.5. (See specs below). It is a cheap camera that works fairly good with slow pan and zoom. Presets don't save zoom level like my old Huisun cams do but for $99 what would we expect. Frame rates above 15 fps are available and on board mic works well. How long it will last is unknown.
  • POE Standard: 802.3af, 48V. NOT Wifi Camera; NO BNC connecting.
  • Free Software: Danale App(for phone); LMS software(for PC) If any problem, please contact JENNOV Support or the Seller.
  • Mounting Type: Wall Mount (not good for Ceiling mount)
  • Lens: 2.7-13.5mm 5MP HD Lens
  • Night Vision: 4pcs IR LED, 68ft Night Vision Distance
  • Frame Rate: Up to 15fps
  • Weatherproof: IP66 Level
  • SD card Slot: No
  • Audio: Support audio recording

Reaction score
Yes, it's working in BI but I can't access the camera directly to change settings (also can't get any audio out of it and the zoom isn't 5X as advertised). Can you access yours via a browser?
I'm having exact opposite problem; can open / configure / view in IE but Blue Iris says No Signal / RTSP 404 Not Found? I've used Generic/Onvif and both Jennov options, still not working. I have newest version BI.

Could you share your specific settings that is working in BI?

Reaction score
I own that one. It works in Blue Iris...
I'm having exact opposite problem; can open / configure / view in IE but Blue Iris says No Signal / RTSP 404 Not Found? I've used Generic/Onvif and both Jennov options, still not working. I have newest version BI.

ShawnInPaso

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

It's been awhile, but I vaguely recall I let BI "search/inspect" for the camera which worked by providing these settings:

Make: Generic/ONVIF
Model: *RTSP H.264/H.265/MJPG/MPEG4

Media/videoRTSP port = 554
Discovery/ONVIF port = 80

Let me know if you need more info and good luck.

Reaction score
It's been awhile, but I vaguely recall I let BI "search/inspect" for the camera which worked by providing these settings:

Make: Generic/ONVIF
Model: *RTSP H.264/H.265/MJPG/MPEG4

Media/videoRTSP port = 554
Discovery/ONVIF port = 80

Let me know if you need more info and good luck.
Yep, that works...thanks.