can't contact BI

Reaction score
Yes reread my post and post the information requested. It could be a Wi-Fi issue and it can also be a hardware acceleration issue because these low end junk cameras Often don’t send a proper stream. you need to post the information requested. You can also revert back to a previous version of bi
I know they aren't the best of cameras but it's what we could afford. I wasn't having any wifi issues before but I have a wifi adapter and change it out to see. we had replaced a defective netgear router (three times) that was nothing but trouble. I thought that was the original problem (it would drop assigned AP address and once even assigned the same IP address to 2 different devices) so I thought that might solve the problem. new linksys router is running like a charm and has shown no issues and the problem is still there.

I did hear back from BI support this morning. they have been having issues with the mail server.

Reaction score
So did the problems start with the Netgear issues?
as far as I know. the netgear was a issue before the blackouts started. we wne't through three of them on warrenty and none of them would maintain a IP address for very long. one even kept trying to assign the same IP address to two different devices at the same time. we've replaced the netgear with a Linksys AC1900 (?) and have not had problem one since then. except for the black screens which we had before. I was really hopeing buying a better router would solve the problem but no luck.