Can't Get Camera Views Equalized

mike s.

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I don't know what I did, but on the main BI view showing "cameras", all camera views used to be the same size. Now I have one big view and 3 tiny views (for the 3 other cameras). What'd I do & how can I fix?

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't touched that feature in a long time so I'm not entirely sure if this is it... But I think the control you are looking for is a little horizontal scroll bar next to an icon that looks like gray boxes. It is located underneath the camera view area.

Or it might be a right click menu that I'm thinking of. Anyway somewhere there is the option to show some number of cameras larger than the rest, and another option to change the scale of the larger cameras vs the smaller cameras. You want to set it to have no cameras larger than the others again.

My apologies for being so unspecific. I don't have easy access to my BI at this moment so I'm basing all this off memory and the screenshot at the blue iris web site. LOL

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You can also right click on the screen and select layout then choose 1:1

mike s.

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Many thanks! All better now. I did the horizontal scroll bar. Simple. I had tried it earlier but was "scrolling" the wrong way.....!