Can't get Push Notifications to my iPhone

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
OK, I finally got it and all my settings appear to have been imported automatically! All my cameras appear to be up and running, I will keep playing. Thanks, ADam

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, I finally got it and all my settings appear to have been imported automatically! All my cameras appear to be up and running, I will keep playing. Thanks, ADam
yes but once you uninstall 4 which you should do you will need to import settings again and enter your key.

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey Fendeman, this is why you are so good, you give advice all the way to the end and I appreciate that. What is the downside with me leaving the BI4 there just in case? Thanks, Adam

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Fendeman, this is why you are so good, you give advice all the way to the end and I appreciate that. What is the downside with me leaving the BI4 there just in case? Thanks, Adam
If you accidentally launch it it can mess with the registry settings that it shares with BI5. There is no reason to keep it.

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks Fenderman, I will tinker with V5 for a day then delete it. Thanks, Adam

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
OK Fenderman, I had already this morning saved my BI4 reg on a flash drive and also on the hard drive so do I uninstall from Windows Control panel? Thanks, Adam

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
OK Fenderman, I had already this morning saved my BI4 reg on a flash drive and also on the hard drive so do I uninstall from Windows Control panel? Thanks, Adam
yes. The best way to do it is before uninstalling, export your new BI5. Then just import it again after uninstalling BI4. Remember you need the bi4 key. not they upgrade key that you recently recieved.

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
OK on the Key Fenderman and just to be clear I re-import the BI5 reg that I just saved, yes? Adam

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
OK, will close my eyes and do in a few minutes. Again, BIG thanks Fenderman. ADam

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey Fenderman, BI4 uninstalled, BI5 restarted, key installed, reg imported, all cameras are working, all looks good! You " Da Man". Adam