Cant rebuild database error c00000005

msp116

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Guys, need some help. I recently installed a clean copy of BI4 on a PC I'm setting up for a client. This is a new copy with its own license. To test the system I added my cameras at my house on my home network.....now MY main systems database is corrupt? It tries to rebuild but fails every time error c000000005... when I check the database locations on my server I.E. new,stored,alerts it appears BI is still recording new I just don't get them in the clips pane, its empty. After doing some research on the forums it seem this may have been a no no......the clients system was recording new,alerts to that machine while my main system is set to record to my server.....soooo now im stumped. Do I need to unistall/reinstall BI on my main system? any help is appreciated ThankI

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Guys, need some help. I recently installed a clean copy of BI4 on a PC I'm setting up for a client. This is a new copy with its own license. To test the system I added my cameras at my house on my home network.....now MY main systems database is corrupt? It tries to rebuild but fails every time error c000000005... when I check the database locations on my server I.E. new,stored,alerts it appears BI is still recording new I just don't get them in the clips pane, its empty. After doing some research on the forums it seem this may have been a no no......the clients system was recording new,alerts to that machine while my main system is set to record to my server.....soooo now im stumped. Do I need to unistall/reinstall BI on my main system? any help is appreciated ThankI
One machine will not affect the other they have nothing to do with each other.....
Delete the entire DB folder and restart blue iris..it will rebuild.

msp116

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
When you say delete entire DB you mean all video files in new,stored,alert? I have alot in the about 8TB worth that I would like to keep....nevermind found it....all DAT files?

Last edited by a moderator: