Can't see individual camera in mobile app

wftomlin

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Just stopped working all of a sudden. I can log in and see the thumbnails, but when I try to look at the actual camera view, it shows a black screen, with the controls at the bottom. I'm able to use my phone's or laptop's browser to log in and that works fine.

Any ideas?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Just stopped working all of a sudden. I can log in and see the thumbnails, but when I try to look at the actual camera view, it shows a black screen, with the controls at the bottom. I'm able to use my phone's or laptop's browser to log in and that works fine.

Any ideas?
there is a known issue with the apps latest update..you will have to wait for the patch to be released...disable auto update on your phone.

wftomlin

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
there is a known issue with the apps latest update..you will have to wait for the patch to be released...disable auto update on your phone.
Thanks. Will do. Is checking in here the only way to get notified of the patch release?

wftomlin

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
the google store..a new update has been pushed.
WOW!!
Upgraded and all is good!
We left on vacation for 2 weeks today. I fired up the app as we headed out the door...turned around and spent an hour trying to figure out what was going on. Finally gave up and left.
Thanks again!!