Capture of shooting.

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
How many would of took a chance on grabbing the gun from the gunman? At a point of being assassinated at that range and eye to eye like that, you got to take the chance IMO. Try immediately to grab the barrel of the gun, point it down, grab the second hand to the barrel and use your body to remove the gun from the POS or point it at him and force the fire. If everything goes right, end the gunman's life by emptying the clip into him, finally kick him in the face a couple times for self satisfaction.
The person that was shot deserves a medal and more people should stand up for people as he did. He just didn't expect a worst case scenario to unfold like it did and an angel was definitely watching over him. He is a hero...

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Pretty crazy, I hate to say it but sometimes it's best to just call 911 and not get involved, although hard to not do something if you see that.

Sorry I don't agree

I think if everyone did something when it was reasonably safe for them to do something a lot of less crime would happen.

The police cannot be everywhere in an instant and even the Police need help.

tom95521

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Assume person has a deadly weapon. Call 911 first and give location/description of person/s. If you see physical violence honk the horn without exiting vehicle from a safe distance. If possible get description of vehicle + license plate number. If vehicle takes off follow while on phone with 911.

Of course hindsight is 20/20.

I hope the criminal spends eternity in prison.

Tom

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
It's a good day for that guy to be thankful for people that don't clean their guns, crappy ammo, or crappy guns. This video might have looked a little different.

OldStyle

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
A disgusting video, done by a something that can only be described as a sub-vermin like spineless POS.

gordo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/12/11/man-who-tried-killing-new-orleans-good-samaritan-raped-couple-th/21282168/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl5|sec1_lnk2&pLid=1363978447
A New Orleans man arrested for trying to murder a Tulane University student who stopped him from kidnapping a woman also raped a couple at gunpoint the next day, police said.
Investigators said Euric Cain, 21, jumped into the backseat of the man and woman's car around 3 a.m. on November 21, took their belongings and forced them at gunpoint to drive to a nearby abandoned area.
There he allegedly sexually assaulted both of them, ordered them out of the car and drove away, NOPD said.
Cain was arrested two days later for the attempted murder of Peter Gold, 25, a Good Samaritan who was shot in the stomach when he tried stopping Cain from allegedly kidnapping a woman, cops said.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/12/11/man-who-tried-killing-new-orleans-good-samaritan-raped-couple-th/21282168/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl5|sec1_lnk2&pLid=1363978447
A New Orleans man arrested for trying to murder a Tulane University student who stopped him from kidnapping a woman also raped a couple at gunpoint the next day, police said.
Investigators said Euric Cain, 21, jumped into the backseat of the man and woman's car around 3 a.m. on November 21, took their belongings and forced them at gunpoint to drive to a nearby abandoned area.
There he allegedly sexually assaulted both of them, ordered them out of the car and drove away, NOPD said.
Cain was arrested two days later for the attempted murder of Peter Gold, 25, a Good Samaritan who was shot in the stomach when he tried stopping Cain from allegedly kidnapping a woman, cops said.
Holy crap!