Car mows down over 20 people in Waukesha Wisconsin Xmas parade

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Twelve small children were mowed down per the news article. One parent indicates during the onslaught all he sees is Pom poms laying on the streets.

All the while he’s providing first aid to a child while blood is pouring out of her ears.

Everyday I wake up and read about something like this or worse. I honestly don’t understand why this world is filled with so many crazy imbeciles.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I’m sure CNN will call it a minor traffic accident and blame it on climate change…

OBXJeepGuy

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Twelve small children were mowed down per the news article. One parent indicates during the onslaught all he sees is Pom poms laying on the streets.

All the while he’s providing first aid to a child while blood is pouring out of her ears.

Everyday I wake up and read about something like this or worse. I honestly don’t understand why this world is filled with so many crazy imbeciles.
I have seen street level video that was taken right at the pom pom area. Almost wish I could un-see it.

Reaction score
Virtually all MSM are saying nothing about it, even media outlets in Wisconsin. The ones who do happen to mention it are being very vague, almost like they were given a script to follow. Short and sweet. Saying the hospital there helped "treat" the kids. There is a major coverup going on.
I wonder if the terrorist was inspired by this guy 1000 soldiers ready to go