Car mows down over 20 people in Waukesha Wisconsin Xmas parade

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Meanwhile, CNN is doing its best to push the narrative that Brooks - a BLM supporter whose social media accounts are riddled with anti-white hate speech, was simply fleeing a crime he had just committed and that slamming into the parade was an accident.

OBXJeepGuy

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

Meanwhile, CNN is doing its best to push the narrative that Brooks - a BLM supporter whose social media accounts are riddled with anti-white hate speech, was simply fleeing a crime he had just committed and that slamming into the parade was an accident.

"Simply" fleeing a crime he had just committed.... Wow. I am speechless.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
From FOX

Police confirmed that five people were killed and 48 were injured, including two children in critical condition, when a 39-year-old man driving a maroon SUV plowed into a crowd at a parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin.

The suspect, Darrell Brooks, will be charged with five counts of first-degree intentional homicide
and other offenses, according to police chief Dan Thompson.

Moments before the tragedy, Brooks was involved in a domestic violence incident that he was fleeing. Authorities said that it is “not a terrorist event."

——
Me
  • so there goes CNNs fantasy/lie of unintentional accident….
  • not a domestic terrorist event because he wasn’t white?

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Everyday I wake up and read about something like this or worse. I honestly don’t understand why this world is filled with so many crazy imbeciles.
And liberals will be saying he was just started to turn his life around.

This will cause two things to happen.
1. It's now unsafe to have Christmas displays outdoors and must be canceled. It's too offensive to the non-Christians.
2. Christmas events will now have to take place under the protection of armed security.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I have no words that can add any description on how evil this POS is.
View attachment 109387

View attachment 109386
I don't care who you are but when you see a baby stroller and small chalk lines indicating those are / were children. You are just overcome with sadness and than utter rage & anger.

Christmas is coming around in a few weeks and all the people affected by this will forever associate this joyous day as nothing but sadness and loss . . . :(

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
All this have me thinking I need to step away from posting here and thinking about the marxist takeover of America, and how it is affecting and dividing our country. And even stop looking at any news media. That posting my frustration here gets me nowhere and only gets my heart rate going. That I should, if anything, devote some time, maybe volunteer, to a cause that might help get America on track to being the country it could be where we all realize how lucky we are. Or volunteer at my local church. As some of you know, as I have mentioned before, I have quite a bit of world travel under my belt, I feel I know firsthand how other parts of the world can be. I've spent about 15 months out of America and visited 18 different countries. I feel from what I have seen around the world my travels that America is/was/could-be the best country in the world. But currently it is on a very bad path :-(

Also, I think I mentioned I have 2 very close relatives that married Black men and there are 6 multiracial children, including some grandchildren. And I think it is great when we used to get together. I love culture and people being different. But since Trump all of the multi racial kids and one of the parents, (Caucasian), especially are on social media saying "Whitey" "White Boy" "White Supremacy", etc, etc, and just other sad hate. And some on the Black side of the family are also in on it. It is really hurting my heart, they have distanced themselves from one of the white grandparents because he supported Trumps policies, and he is one of the coolest guys, And has been so good to them always doing so much for all of them and being there for all of them, only showing love. And I feel their perception is all because of the Marxist, and CRT being narrated into them in MSM and social media. Also I have been ostracized as of pre presidental election, as they know my political leanings. :-(

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
All this have me thinking I need to step away from posting here and thinking about the marxist takeover of America, and how it is affecting and dividing our country. And even stop looking at any news media. That posting my frustration here gets me nowhere and only gets my heart rate going. That I should, if anything, devote some time, maybe volunteer, to a cause that might help get America on track to being the country it could be where we all realize how lucky we are. Or volunteer at my local church. As some of you know, as I have mentioned before, I have quite a bit of world travel under my belt, I feel I know firsthand how other parts of the world can be. I've spent about 15 months out of America and visited 18 different countries. I feel from what I have seen around the world my travels that America is/was/could-be the best country in the world. But currently it is on a very bad path :-(

Also, I think I mentioned I have 2 very close relatives that married Black men and there are 6 multiracial children, including some grandchildren. And I think it is great when we used to get together. I love culture and people being different. But since Trump all of the multi racial kids and one of the parents, (Caucasian), especially are on social media saying "Whitey" "White Boy" "White Supremacy", etc, etc, and just other sad hate. And some on the Black side of the family are also in on it. It is really hurting my heart, they have distanced themselves from one of the white grandparents because he supported Trumps policies, and he is one of the coolest guys, And has been so good to them always doing so much for all of them and being there for all of them, only showing love. And I feel their perception is all because of the Marxist, and CRT being narrated into them in MSM and social media. Also I have been ostracized as of pre presidental election, as they know my political leanings. :-(
Just keep the faith. What they do not know is the bait and switch that is taking place. Once this Republic falls its all over for the world. We are following the path of the Weimar Republic. They just don't know it.

Reaction score

Stay true to yourself. I have 3 friends. True friends. And if they ever turn on me, I have my family to lean on. And if they ever turn on me, God knows who I am and in the end, that is all that matters. I don't care what color you are, what sex you are, you are either a good human being or not. It is really that simple. I as well have had moments when I am overcome with fear for our nation and my daughters futures. But I can only walk the path I know, and they as well.

Hug your family and be the best person you can be every day. Sometimes I fall far short of this, but I try and will continue to do so.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Do whats right for you and your family. I think its a trying time for many of us. I certainly never imagined I'd see our country in the state its in or the level of corruption and hypocrisy we see in our government, Institutions I looked up to all my life have become suspect and have lost not just my admiration but my trust. The same holds true for some I considered friends. Its gut wrenching.

As to the social divide, it's always been there under the sheets to some degree, but the "pandemic" and the way its been taken advantage of to control society has brought it to a boil. The MSM acting as provocateurs to drum up followers and do the bidding of the corrupt government officials and corporate overlords who control them, have stoked the flames and encouraged divisiveness, and its paying off for them. Many weak of mind and soul have fallen for the cleverly orchestrated charade.

I believe evil exists. Whether you want to relate that to religion or not is a personal matter, but many of us have seen it up close. It wont go away, you cant reason with it or reach some magical detente with it. You can either fight it or ignore it and hope it leaves you alone, but its real and its on the march.

I believe we're at a historical turning point and nobody knows how it will shake out. We ain't in Kansas anymore.

I for one enjoy your posts and commraderie and wish you well sir.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score